Upcoming Speaking Engagements
SEED - Gathering the Impact Ecosystem, Impact Hub: SF, April 19 & 20, 2018
Next Economy Investor Training: Non-Extractive + Racially Just Investing - April 26, 2018; 10am - 12pm (Virtual)
Oakland Small Business Week, Oakland, CA – April 29-May 5, 2018
Fund and Fuel Your Dreams–Fall '18 (location TBD - check back for details)
Inquiries on Speaking
Jenny can speak on a variety of topics of interest to entrepreneurs including the law governing capital raising, how to structure a social enterprise, creative capital raising tools, etc.
To inquire about having Jenny speak at your event, please contact us.
Links to Recent Talks
- Avoid the Bootstrap Trap
- Building Giving Back into Your Business’ DNA
- Impact Investing 101
- Insights for Women on Raising Money from the Right Investors
- Creative Fundraising Strategies for Impact Ventures and Social Enterprise
- The Right Money from the Right Investors Webinar
- Q&A Call for Women Entrepreneurs Raising Capital
- Panel on Funding What Matters in the Local Economy
- Making an Impact – Developments in Place-based Investing
- The Intrepid Entrepreneur Podcast
- Interview on Investment Crowdfunding
- Panels on Financing Innovation
- Panel on Investing in Natural Resources
- Podcast Interview on Finding Investors
Interested in learning more? Get in touch!
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!