Your Goals And Values
Unless you’re clear on the values that underlie your business and your goals for its future, it is very hard to find investors.
Sometimes we as business owners get so busy with the day-to-day to dos that we don’t take the time to step back and get clear on the big picture.
Why are we in business in the first place?
What are our non-negotiables?
Where do we see the business in five years?
The clearer you are on your why, your vision, and your values, the easier it will be for you to inspire the RIGHT investors to join you on your journey.
And you will be able to avoid wasting time with unproductive conversations with the WRONG investors.
Clarifying your goals and values is the first step in my Right Investor formula.
What is your most important non-negotiable for your business?
- I never want my business to get in the way of spending quality time with my family
- I don’t want to be pressured to sell my business to the wrong buyer
- I will never do business with suppliers that use slave labor or maintain dangerous working conditions
- I will always donate 10% of my profits to my favorite charity
- I will create a healthy business that I can leave to my kids.
Getting clear on your goals and values is the first step in my Right Investor Formula.
Interested in learning more? Get in touch!
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
As a thank you for subscribing to our email newsletter, you will receive a free copy of my ebook entitled Get the Right Money from the Right Investors.