1. Start the conversation by asking questions like
What’s important to you when making an investment?
What’s frustrating to you about the investment opportunities that are available?
2. Really listen! Imagine what it feels like to be them. Do a lot more listening than talking.
3. Show empathy – almost everyone has pain and frustration about money.
4. Next, ONLY if it feels like a good fit, share your passion and vision, authentically and from the heart.
5. If the investor seems to be intrigued by the vision you shared, only then provide the nitty gritty details – your company’s milestones achieved, your plans for growth, how much you’re raising, etc.
BONUS TIP: Enjoy the process!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
As a thank you for subscribing to our email newsletter, you will receive a free copy of my tip sheet: How to Talk to Investors.