The Financing Assessment is a complete analysis of your options for reaching your capital raising goals including legal requirements, relationship between financing strategy and legal structure, pros and cons of each option, cost estimates, and timelines.
The Financing Assessment includes
Pre-meeting questionnaire and review of background documents, including legal and any capitalization documents
Phone or in person meeting of up to two hours to determine going forward strategy for raising funding
Written memo describing
- The effect of your legal structure on your capital raising strategy and any recommended changes
- Compliance plan for reaching capital raising goals
- Types of securities that will be offered
- Strategy for reaching goals
- Next steps, costs, and timeline for implementation
Financing term sheet to show to potential investors plus instructions on how to show the term sheet to potential investors in compliance with the law
Follow-up call to address any questions and finalize going forward strategy.