Your "Funding Readiness" Report
With Jenny Kassan
Expert Funding Attorney For Mission-Driven Entrepreneurs
Readiness Level: On Your Way!
Your results indicate that you have many of the building blocks needed in your business to raise funding! Your next step is to get clear on exactly what fundraising will look like for you.
Based on our decades of experience raising funds for businesses like yours, the following are some of the factors that lead to funding success:
- Feeling genuinely passionate and excited about your business and its potential impact on the world
- Making the commitment to do what it takes to make your business successful in spite of the risks and naysayers
- Standing up for your core values even when there is pressure to compromise
- Having compelling stories to share about your business’ origin and your why
- Knowing who your ideal customers are and how to reach them
- Being aware of your competitors and what makes you different
- Having a vision of what you want the future of your business to look like
Based on your assessment results you have many of these in place. We recommend focusing on the items in the list above that you feel could use some work.
You’ve built a company with a promising future. You’d like to take the next steps to get ready to look for funding, but you don’t know where to start.
We have a great resource that you can use to get clarity on your fundraising strategy.
Jenny’s book, Raise Capital on Your Own Terms: How to Fund Your Business without Selling Your Soul, takes you through a step-by-step process to prepare for getting your business funded in a way that lets you stay true to what’s important to you.
Click here to download the first few chapters for free to learn about our approach. Once you’ve read them, let us know what you thought and what questions came up for you.
Congratulations on your progress so far and we look forward to hearing more about your entrepreneurial journey.
About Jenny Kassan
Jenny Kassan is a business attorney with decades of experience. She is also a certified transformational coach, social entrepreneur, and finance innovator. Her formula for mission-aligned capital raising has helped diverse entrepreneurs throughout the country raise millions of dollars on their own terms.