Upcoming Speaking Engagements and Events
ASBN Live: Investing in Communities through Crowdfunding-- May 25th, 2022
American Sustainable Business Network invites you to join Wednesday, May 25th at 1pm ET for Investing in Communities through Crowdfunding. Join this panel discussion to learn about opportunities to raise funds and invest in companies and projects that support community building. The Kassan Group’s Senior Attorney, Michelle Thimesch, will be among panelist representatives from crowdfunding platforms including Crowdfund Mainstreet (local investing), SmallChange.co (real estate projects), and Raise Green (clean energy and environment). Anyone who is interested in an engaging panel about investing in positive impact is welcome!
SuperCrowd22: September 15th - 16th, 2022
Capital on Your Terms
Capital on Your Terms is a proven six-step system that will teach you how to tap into the vast overlooked pool of investors who are looking for opportunities to invest outside the box in a way that reflects what is truly important to them.
Inquiries on Speaking
Jenny can speak on a variety of topics including creative capital raising strategies, the law governing capital raising, impact investing, etc.
To inquire about having Jenny speak at your event, please contact us.
- How to Fund Your Business without Banks, Credit Cards, or GoFundMe
- What is Conscious Finance? An excerpt from the Sounds True Inner MBA Program
- SVC-NEXT Economy LIVE: The Financing Gap, Processes, and Terms Perpetuate Racial Injustice
- Outside the Box Funding for Your Business
- Raising Capital for Your Business in Times of Uncertainty
- Top 10 Things Wrong with Venture Capital
- Making an Impact Through Investing—Presented by Presidio Graduate School
- Why there’s never been a better time to raise money for your business
- Interview with Devin Thorpe: Crowdfunding expert Jenny Kassan gives advice to business owners
- CfPA Lunch & Learn with Jenny Kassan: Proposed changes to regulation crowdfunding
- Go Ahead, Get Invested! A conversation on the power of community investing
- Fund and Fuel Your Dreams 25 minute training
- Escape the Bootstrap Trap
- The Death of Venture Capitalism and the Rise of the #WeEconomy
- 3 Reasons Women Have an Advantage with Raising Business Funding