Upcoming Speaking Engagements and Events
Capital on Your Terms Community—Monthly Membership Program
Would you like to become an expert on fundraising so you can design a plan to raise money for your business and talk intelligently to potential investors?
Join our community! Some of the topics we’ll cover are: Getting clear on your fundraising goals, identifying your ideal investors and deciding what to offer them, legal compliance, investor enrollment, mindset obstacles, and much more!
CfPA Webinar: Covid-19—How has it impacted the world of Crowdfunding: August 19, 2020 at 1pm Eastern
Mindful NYU Inner MBA Program: Starts September 8, 2020
Jenny Kassan is honored to be on the faculty of this nine-month immersion program to train leaders, entrepreneurs, managers, and employees on how to powerfully grow themselves and their companies.
Inquiries on Speaking
Jenny can speak on a variety of topics including creative capital raising strategies, the law governing capital raising, impact investing, etc.
To inquire about having Jenny speak at your event, please contact us.
- Outside the Box Funding for Your Business
- Raising Capital for Your Business in Times of Uncertainty
- Top 10 Things Wrong with Venture Capital
- Making an Impact Through Investing—Presented by Presidio Graduate School
- Why there’s never been a better time to raise money for your business
- Interview with Devin Thorpe: Crowdfunding expert Jenny Kassan gives advice to business owners
- CfPA Lunch & Learn with Jenny Kassan: Proposed changes to regulation crowdfunding
- Go Ahead, Get Invested! A conversation on the power of community investing
- Fund and Fuel Your Dreams 25 minute training
- Escape the Bootstrap Trap
- The Death of Venture Capitalism and the Rise of the #WeEconomy
- 3 Reasons Women Have an Advantage with Raising Business Funding