Upcoming Speaking Engagements and Events
Escape the Bootstrap Trap—How to Get the Money You Need to Grow Your Business Without Maxing Out Your Credit Cards or Putting Your Personal Assets at Risk; July 28, 2021 from 1 - 2 PM Pacific
Are you tired of not having the resources you need to do what you want with your business? Do you wear a million hats in your business instead of getting the right help? Are you worried about how much of your personal assets you’re investing in your business? Join me to learn how you can escape the bootstrap trap!
Capital on Your Terms Community—Monthly Membership Program
Would you like to become an expert on fundraising so you can design a plan to raise money for your business and talk intelligently to potential investors?
Join our community! Some of the topics we’ll cover are: Getting clear on your fundraising goals, identifying your ideal investors and deciding what to offer them, legal compliance, investor enrollment, mindset obstacles, and much more!
Inquiries on Speaking
Jenny can speak on a variety of topics including creative capital raising strategies, the law governing capital raising, impact investing, etc.
To inquire about having Jenny speak at your event, please contact us.
- What is Conscious Finance? An excerpt from the Sounds True Inner MBA Program
- SVC-NEXT Economy LIVE: The Financing Gap, Processes, and Terms Perpetuate Racial Injustice
- Outside the Box Funding for Your Business
- Raising Capital for Your Business in Times of Uncertainty
- Top 10 Things Wrong with Venture Capital
- Making an Impact Through Investing—Presented by Presidio Graduate School
- Why there’s never been a better time to raise money for your business
- Interview with Devin Thorpe: Crowdfunding expert Jenny Kassan gives advice to business owners
- CfPA Lunch & Learn with Jenny Kassan: Proposed changes to regulation crowdfunding
- Go Ahead, Get Invested! A conversation on the power of community investing
- Fund and Fuel Your Dreams 25 minute training
- Escape the Bootstrap Trap
- The Death of Venture Capitalism and the Rise of the #WeEconomy
- 3 Reasons Women Have an Advantage with Raising Business Funding