Upcoming Speaking Engagements and Events
Capital on Your Terms
Capital on Your Terms is a proven six-step system that will teach you how to tap into the vast overlooked pool of investors who are looking for opportunities to invest outside the box in a way that reflects what is truly important to them.
Berkeley Business Bootcamp: How to Raise Funding from Supportive, Values-Aligned Investors; October 14, 2021 at 12 pm Pacific
There are a lot of myths out there about what it looks like to raise money from investors. You don’t have to be a high growth tech startup to raise money from investors! At this workshop, attorney and funding coach Jenny Kassan will teach a step-by-step process for designing your customized strategy to find the right investors for you and raise funding on your own terms.
Inquiries on Speaking
Jenny can speak on a variety of topics including creative capital raising strategies, the law governing capital raising, impact investing, etc.
To inquire about having Jenny speak at your event, please contact us.
- What is Conscious Finance? An excerpt from the Sounds True Inner MBA Program
- SVC-NEXT Economy LIVE: The Financing Gap, Processes, and Terms Perpetuate Racial Injustice
- Outside the Box Funding for Your Business
- Raising Capital for Your Business in Times of Uncertainty
- Top 10 Things Wrong with Venture Capital
- Making an Impact Through Investing—Presented by Presidio Graduate School
- Why there’s never been a better time to raise money for your business
- Interview with Devin Thorpe: Crowdfunding expert Jenny Kassan gives advice to business owners
- CfPA Lunch & Learn with Jenny Kassan: Proposed changes to regulation crowdfunding
- Go Ahead, Get Invested! A conversation on the power of community investing
- Fund and Fuel Your Dreams 25 minute training
- Escape the Bootstrap Trap
- The Death of Venture Capitalism and the Rise of the #WeEconomy
- 3 Reasons Women Have an Advantage with Raising Business Funding